Work With Me
As a born teacher, there’s nothing more important nor is there anything more enjoyable for me than sharing what I’ve learned with those who are eager to grow and develop, personally, from a holistic perspective. If you believe I can assist you or if you resonate with anything I’ve shared and believe I may be the person to guide you, let’s connect
What they sayin’…
“Hi Dr. Jasper – I wanted to say somewhere along the line your teachings resonated and I really think I’ve made a break thru w my relationship w my mother.”
Coach T- Chicago
“Hey Doc…I’m thinking of posting this on Facebook…I read this post of yours and it confirmed some things that I have been dealing with. Well, I finally got the courage to take action…I visited my mom’s graveside and “made peace” she was an alcoholic and my childhood was pretty traumatic…anyway, I am feeling free more now than ever! Thank you Doc!”
“Thank you so much for being my mentor life coach you came into my life at a very special turning point and you helped me to focus on myself and my own truth and the here and now … out with the Old in with the new.”
Official Maxwell D London, UK
“Thank you, very much, Dr. Curt. Your support and guidance has been doing wonders for me in so many ways. I have been implementing everything we have talked about so far and everything has been falling into place. It’s like I’m living a whole new life! I am truly grateful and thankful for you. I just want you to know that I really appreciate you being there for me and supporting in so many ways.”
C. Johnson Columbus, OH
“My self-care week has been amazing! Thank you! The transformation is already massive for me!!! Starting back at yoga in the a.m. Can’t wait! Just sharing some of the wonderful effects of your phenomenal work!!”
N.Dailey London, UK
“During my journey with Dr. Curt something unexpected began to happen. I began to see myself for the very first time. It surprised me at first, because contrary to what I had thought up until that moment, I had never really done that before. What I know understand in myself has me moving forward with a profound sense of my truth, my value and my worth, and I’m just so excited to continue the next part of my journey. Thank you, Dr. Curtis D. Jasper.”
S.Dior- Hampstead Heath, London, UK
“Hi Dr. Curt. I hope you and your family are doing well. Just wanted to say hello and let you know we’re good. Jay is doing fine. I am seeing so much more maturity in him. His coping and decision making skills seem to be improving a great deal. He is working this semester and his grades are better too. I’m very encouraged by what I see in him. Thank you for what you do in the lives of the young men you work with. It’s much appreciate. God bless and take care, P.S. I forgot to mention his relationship with his dad has improved immensely!!”
E. Johnson- Austell, GA
“My first question to myself was “Do I really know who I am?”, so I asked Dr. Curt if I can participate in the 40 Day Journey and boy oh boy I was really sleep on myself. You would think you know this person you were born with, and are with every day of your entire life, but life is funny that way. I found out that in this life it’s easy to lose sense of self when going through situations from childhood scars, life changing events, friends, family and relationships and with the I AM Project, it really gave me insight to things that have been holding me in bondage from being the person with purpose that I’m supposed to be. I’ve learned that I AM everything I need to be to be the great person I was born to be through Dr. Curt’s program and leadership.”
Here are five ways you can learn from my knowledge and experience, work with me personally, or have me work with your group, family or organization. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
1. Search my online presence. Among my online presence, please visit my websites at www.youareyourownsoulution.com, as well as my Huffington Post contributions, my facebook page, on Instagram as well as twitter. You will find most things about me as well as my daily post and other sharings.
2. Buy my books. You can find them on Amazon. They both represents my best thinking, teachings and discoveries ranging from spirituality, wellness, health, personal development, success and failure, relationships and much, much more.
3. Become a client. 10 years ago, I founded a nonprofit organization committed to teaching personal development using self-empowerment and emotional intelligence as the core of all teachings. In 2014, The I AM International, Inc. organization further developed The I AM Project-A 40 Day Journey to Transformation, Self-Actualization and Release as the premier personal development mentoring program for young men of color. Since then, I have used this premier program with clients across the world with great success and personal discovery. If you would like to schedule a call to discuss this further, please send an email to email@example.com
4. Book me as a speaker, teacher, panel member or host. I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. I have taught, lectured, MC’d, spoke, led, contributed and served hundreds of events for small businesses, schools, nonprofit organizations, community organizations, corporations, conferences, and churches. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me with as many details as you have and either myself or someone from the team will respond.
5. Hire me as a personal coach, advisor, consultant or counselor. I love one-on-one, couples, small group and family coaching, consulting, advising and counseling, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge very high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to leave me a message below. I would be happy to talk with you.